sometimes
I totally have no idea about who did it.
It was quite a miserable day for me after seeing the strange status which wasn't posted by me.
WHO IS IT? I think I would just yell loudly at the person who did it.
Well, it might be just a joke or a funny status that seems to be entertaining others. BUT, it really bothered me. Luckily I already had my breakfast in that morning.After that, Jia and Wendy's messages made me felt better. R told me there must be someone which i knew who did that, just for fun. And R mentioned the July month in the Chinese Calendar. WTH again.
It reminded me last time which my brother and my friends did with my FB. Sick of it. I was mad about what they did at the moment I knew. IT WASN'T FUN AT ALL. Or maybe people will just say, you're taking it too serious, just a joke dude. You were the one who didn't log out. Perhaps it shouldn't be a big deal. Just an unwanted and unlucky coincidence.
I have to admit that I'm taking this issue too serious. And also for thinking too much.
At this time, most probably because I don't know who did this and it really scares me. And also, I don't have that such confidence like what I can felt from the status. Hence, it just drawn me to become an emo kid who was thinking, what would others think about me if others saw it? IT WASN'T ME. I was about to delete it, but it was like a fast-spreading virus which I saw many of my friends liked it. Let it be. It would be more weird if it suddenly disappeared.
But, in fact, nobody will care. ( What a familiar quote from Bernard. )
There are them who I really speak to.
"Eh, I reaaaaaally like what the 'hacker' wrote... haha..." said Jia.
"Maybe that person knew that you're the kind who lack of self-confidence, then just try to pull you up? " said R.
"Do a new weird combination for your password, budak. " said Wendy.
Okays, no more such stupid worries.
...... Sometimes, it's better to let things go naturally when you can't change it.
At least, you don't make it worst. Hopefully I didn't make it worst.
Okays, there is sunshine after the storm. Good life is over here. I was quite surprise as I heard the song 'Good Life' of One Republic when i passed by a stall at pasar malam just now. Because I have repeated listening to it the whole day haha...
Good luck will be coming and accompany me going to KL to attend a scholarship interview on the day after tomorrow. Gambateh!